Welcome to quickstartguidetoketo.com.
Last updated October 10, 2019
Agreement to Terms
Welcome to quickstartguidetoketo.com.
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
The information we provide on the Site is for educational purposes only. The information found on this site is not medical advice, it’s not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any condition or disease. Do not disregard any medical advice or delay visiting a medical professional because of something you read on our site, app, or on our other communication channels. Always consult a qualified medical professional before engaging in any dietary and/or lifestyle changes.
Disclaimer of Warranty
We provide our website visitors with the information and tools we believe they will benefit from to the best of our ability. Although we do our best to provide accurate, reliable information, we cannot and do not make any warranty with respect to the content on our site, in our newsletters, or on our social media platforms. Use of our website and other services are at your own risk. All content and materials on this website are given on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warrantees of any kind, either said or implied.
Neither the Site nor its affiliates, nor the directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors, or assigns of each, shall be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to the use of, or inability to use, this website’s information, any other website linked to this website. Quick Start Guide to Keto does not warrant that this site, its servers, or email sent from Quick Start Guide to Keto are free of viruses or other harmful components. This waiver of liability applies to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, exemplary, or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for lost profits, business interruption, or the loss of data or information, even if the Site is notified in advance of the potential for any such damages and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, warranty, strict liability, or otherwise.
Any Testimonials referred to in this website were volunteered by the testimonial authors without an offer of compensation. The results referred to in the Testimonials may not be typical and others’ results may vary.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
Intellectual Property Rights
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
3. Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
4. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
5. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
6. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
7. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
8. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
9. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
10. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
11. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
Any third-party websites are independent
Term and Termination
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action.
Modifications and Interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
Electronic Communications, Transactions, and Signatures
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, and other records, and to electronic delivery of noticies, policies, and records of the transactions initiated or completed by us or via the site. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
Holistic Entrepreneur Association, Inc.